- Delta-8 may cause delayed onset of action with long lasting effects including; drowsiness, dizziness, or dysphoric feelings.
- Do NOT use Delta-8 if you are subject to drug testing.
- Do NOT use Delta-8 if pregnant or nursing.
- Do NOT operate any heavy machinery or drive while consuming Delta-8 products.
- Do NOT use Delta-8 if you suffer from vertigo, balance disorders, dizziness, or any other undiagnosed health conditions.
- Consult with your physician if you have health conditions or are taking any medications.
- Delta-8 products are NOT for sale to anyone under the age of 21 years.
- Many consumers report delayed onset of action, up to several hours post consumption. If you have not used Delta-8 products before, start with a minimal amount to determine your tolerance levels and personal reaction.
- Although Delta-8 is a Federally legal hemp derivative, review your State and Local laws before purchasing. 2018 USDA Farm Bill
- As with any supplements, please consult your physician before using this or any other Delta-8 products. Delta-8 is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions.
According to State Laws, BioSpectrum HEMP does not sell or ship Delta-8 products to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, New York, and Utah. BioSpectrum HEMP is not liable for any seized packages, arrest, or any legal consequences of purchases. BioSpectrum HEMP is not responsible for any misuses of Delta-8 products.
These statements and product have not been evaluated or tested by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Always consult a medical physician before modifying your diet or using any new dietary supplements.
BioSpectrum HEMP does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA).
Consult your physician before use, risks may include intoxication, liver injury, interactions with other drugs or supplements, potential for male reproduction toxicity, somnolence, insomnia, diarrhea, decreased appetite, abdominal pain, upset stomach, changes in mood, irritability and agitation.
Note: Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 21. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Although this product may contain a total delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis, this product may contain a total THC concentration that may not pass drug screening. Use responsibly. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
Prohibited Shipping States: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wyoming